Easy to make, easy to eat, and easy to clean up. That is what I like in a meal.
- A small amount of vegetable or canola oil
- 4 8-inch tortillas
- 6 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 turkey pepperoni slices
- 1 cup pizza sauce or marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Brush oil onto baking pan.
- Place each tortilla on greased baking sheet.
- Put about 3 Tbsp shredded cheese (1/8 of total cheese) on each tortilla.
- Put 4 pepperonis onto each pizzadilla base.
- Spread remaining cheese evenly over all tortillas.
- Bake for 4 minutes, open faced.
- Fold in 1/2 and bake for 3 minutes then flip and bake for 3 more minutes.
- Serve with the pizza sauce or marinara sauce.
Even prebaked, they looked delicious.
When it is all said and done, you will not even get enough dishes from this recipe to fill a single rack in your dishwasher. So enjoy your night off from doing them!
This recipe came from Cooking Light magazine.