- 1 lb. broccoli, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 10 3/4 oz can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp salt
- Heat a saucepan of water to boiling.
- Add the broccoli to boiling water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain and add to the slow cooker.
- Saute onions in butter for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add this to the slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients to the slow cooker and stir.
- Cook in the slow cooker for 3 - 4 hours on low.
We found this recipe in the Fix-it and Forget-it Big Cookbook. Please enjoy!