- Refried beans
- Packet of Taco Seasoning
- 3/4 Cup Water
- Shredded Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Chopped Onions
- Random other stuff you want on your layer dip, such as black olives, sliced jalapenos, guacamole
- In a frying pan, mix refried beans, contents of taco seasoning packet, and 3/4 cup water.
- Cook over medium heat, siring constantly until it is all mixed good.
- In a 13x9x2 pan, put the bean mixture evenly across the bottom.
- Spread the sour cream over the beans.
- Evenly sprinkle the cheese over the sour cream.
- From then on, add the toppings you would like one layer at a time until you are out of toppings.
- Keep away from the kids because they will want to eat it all (even kids of the feline variety can't stay away from this).