Simple, delicious, and full of yum! This will sneak its way into your diet once or twice a month if you are not careful.
- 1 lb ground beef (or turkey)
- 1 package taco seasoning
- Water (check taco seasoning package for exact amount)
- 12 taco shells
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Sour cream
- Lettuce, ripped or chopped into 1 inch squares
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- Other toppings you might want (such as black olives or guacamole)
- Prepare ground beef with taco seasoning as directed on taco seasoning package.
- Break 3 taco shells into a bowl.
- Sprinkle cheese over taco shells (as with just about all the ingredients, an exact amount doesn't exist, just add what looks good).
- Cover cheese with 1/4 the seasoned beef.
- Add 1 heaping teaspoon of sour cream and spread it around until it is evenly spread over the meat.
- Add 1 or 2 handfuls of lettuce.
- Add onion, tomato and any additional toppings.
Like I said, super simple. Please enjoy!