Friday, July 29, 2011

My Friday Finds: free items at Target!

A date night with my husband just isn't complete without a stop to our local Target store right here in Fenton. Here's what we got for free with coupons today:



Our total before coupons was $10.13. Our total after coupons = FREE!!!

We used Reach floss coupons from coupons.com. These are still available here - in fact, I printed them today. I also printed them from our Swagbucks account so we'll get 20 Swagbucks in the next 8 - 12 weeks. I printed $1/1 Scotch Magic Tape coupons here and had been saving these for awhile - the tape was always sold out, but the bin was full of tape today so I was pretty excited about that. And tune in this Tuesday for In My Mailbox to learn how I was able to get the bottles of shampoo for free.

This Target shopping trip was definitely a success!!!

No comments: