Tuesday, July 26, 2011

In My Mailbox


Through RewardsGold, I signed up to receive a free one-year subscription to Martha Stewart Living magazine. I was saving up my points at RecycleBank in order to earn this subscription, but there was a special deal I was alerted to at RewardsGold. New members could earn enough points by signing up to redeem them for this subscription. I had never used RewardsGold before and likely won't again (unless a crazy good deal like this comes up again). I received my first two issues of the magazine last week. Don't those fireworks frosted cookies look ah-mazing? I can't wait to try that technique.

Through RecycleBank, I redeemed some of my points for a Coca-Cola coupon - $1 off any Coca-Cola product. I'm planning to use this when Coca-Cola 2-liter bottles are on sale for $1 or less so I will get a bottle for free.

Through a freebie offer, I signed up to receive a SoyJoy bar. I believe I was also allowed to pick my own flavor (I sign up for so many freebies, it's hard to remember the details of all of them now!), and I received the strawberry flavor. Anything that is free thrills me, but I know if it's food (something everyone consumes every day), it means less out-of-pocket expense for me at the grocery store.

Share with us: What awesome FREE items have you received in the mail recently?

No comments: