Tuesday, July 5, 2011

In My Mailbox


For anyone who is a Sam's Club member, you should have received or will be receiving soon a coupon for a free ice cream float. This came in a booklet in the mail that was, I presume, sent out to all its members as I did not sign up for this booklet. It was a nice surprise and I'm excited about using this coupon the next time we visit! I've never had an ice cream float there before, but Jason and I love our Sam's Club date nights (shopping for groceries coupled with dinner at their cafe - we feed the both of us with a beverage and dessert for just about $4!).

I also received one more issue each of People and Entertainment Weekly magazines. Last week, I spoke in detail about how I signed up to get these magazines for free. I also didn't talk highly of Entertainment Weekly, but I have to say that this issue somewhat changed my view of the magazine. I'm a Harry Potter fan, and the in-depth article on all things Harry Potter was well researched, unique and fun. Kudos to Entertainment Weekly on this issue!

Share with us: What'd you get in your mailbox this past week?

No comments: