- 2 six inch corn tortilla, divided
- 1 Tbsp salsa
- 4 Tbsp shredded Cheddar, divided
- 1 Tbsp onion
- Put the quesodilla plates on your George Foreman grill. If you do not have a George Foreman grill, go out and buy one that has quesodilla plates so that you can make this recipe.
- Warm the Georgie up to medium-high, this takes about 5 minutes.
- Once heated, open it up and place 1 tortilla in the center of the grill.
- On top of this, spread the salsa.
- Sprinkle 2 Tbsp of the cheddar cheese on top of the salsa.
- Cover this with the onion and then apply the remaining cheese.
- Top all of this with the second tortilla and close the grill.
- Come back in about 70 seconds, 60 isn't enough and 90 is way too many, and pull your quesoyummy off the grill.
- Cut along divider lines and serve with sour cream on the side.
Be warned though, you will find that you eat way too many of these delish snacks when you make them. Also, be warned that these do not retain their heat well and by the time you finish cooking a third one, the first will no longer be warm.