- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 10 oz. black and green olives
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Do this before even gathering the ingredients.
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Put in a 2 quart baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with extra chopped green onions, if you want to.
Be warned this dip is exactly what it claims to be. The olive taste is fantastically strong, which gets it a thumbs up from me, but a thumbs down from Jess. If you don't love olives, do not make this. Also, it is a little salty, so if you are watching your sodium intake, you might want to avoid this recipe as well, but then again if you are watching your sodium, you are not eating olives anyway so I guess I'm being silly telling you that. I have this problem that whenever I share with you something that is in my fridge, I have this overwhelming desire to go get a serving of whatever it is I'm sharing. So, I'll leave you now and go get my snack.