But until then, here is the recipe we used. It can be found in Everyday Food Volume 84.
- 1/2 lb elbow macaroni
- 2 hard boiled egg whites, chopped
- 1 hard boiled egg yolk
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 4 radishes, quartered and sliced
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- Cook macaroni according to packaging.
- Mash egg yolk with a fork.
- Add to egg yolk the yogurt, mayonnaise, and lemon juice.
- Mix well, until creamy, which will never happen so until it is as creamy as you can get it.
- Mix all everything in a bowl.
- Chill before serving.