Tuesday, June 21, 2011

In My Mailbox

Jason and I recently joined Swagbucks, where you can earn points through a myriad of ways and redeem them for prizes. The best prize, in our opinion, is the $5 amazon.com gift card. We joined in mid-May and have accrued about one gift card a week. We recently placed an order and below is what what we got in that order and a free sample we received. We view all of these items as qualifying for "In My Mailbox" because we did not pay for anything shown below.

Here's what we got:



We desperately needed black printer ink so that was the main point of placing an order at this time. We paid about $22 for the ink and about $6 for the DVD, which we added to the order to make it at least $25 (this was also on my "want" list). We have $2 and change left for our next order and have already accrued another gift card. It's best to wait until your order is at least $25 in order to get free shipping, unless it's a Subscribe and Save order, in which case you don't have to spend $25 to get free shipping - shipping is free with any Subscribe and Save order, no matter the amount.

I've heard a lot of people use Emergen-C to ward off sickness so I thought it was appropriate we received these samples while we were sick! I'm looking forward to trying the product and seeing if I like it. I also received a coupon with the samples. I do try to take a multi-vitamin every day, but it tastes like straw and I have a hard time getting over that. So we shall see if the samples are awesome, and if so, I will definitely use this product!

No comments: