- 1 pound noodles
- 1 medium onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 pound of other veggies (We use bell peppers and mushrooms, but spinach, zucchini, yellow squash, eggplant, and many others would work)
- 1 jar sketty sauce
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Whatever spices you add to tomato sauced noodle dishes (We like oregano, basil, and parsley)
Cook the noodles as directed by the package. Cook the veggies in a large frying pan with a little bit of EVOO until they are at your desired doneness (3-5 minutes). Mix all ingredients except a bit of the mozzarella cheese in a large mixing bowl. Transfer to a 13 x 9 baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella on top of the mixture.
Now you have two choices:
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 375 F
- Cover and store in your fridge. When you want to cook, bake at 375 F for 30-35 minutes.