2 lbs potatoes
4 shakes pepper
4 shakes crushed rosemary
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
- Get about 2 lbs of potatoes
- Wash the outsides of the potatoes and then pat them dry.
- Cut the potatoes into the shape of fries you want. I do about 1/4 to 1/2 in strips. You can do wedges if you like or any other shape you can think of.
- In a bowl, mix the potatoes with about pepper and crushed rosemary (from my shakes, I end up with more pepper than rosemary, and that seems to work just fine).
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and put the potatoes evenly over the foil.
- Bake for 35 minutes.