Saturday, May 21, 2011

We're Baaaack!!!

After a year and a half hiatus, we're back! Most of you likely know why we took a long hiatus - we got married, moved to Fenton, became more involved in our careers, and took deeper and deeper plunges into investing time in ourselves, saving money, etc. All of those things are fantastical, but they do not allow much time for blogging!

After a lot of prayer and thought, we're spending more time on things we love, even if it means our "free" time is limited. I love blogging, and I really love reading other blogs! I wanted to add my voice back into the mix and decided this blog was the way to do that.

I am planning to blog very regularly and have a lot of great thoughts and ideas to share with all of you. I hope to see and hear from all of you on what posts you like, what posts you would like to see, etc. etc.! Jason and I both are extremely excited with sharing our small nuggets of wisdom and life with you.

Love and peace to all of you,
Jason and Jess

No comments: